Looking for a fun and creative way to wrap your gifts this year? Your presents will be almost too pretty to open with these five fun wrapping ideas.
1. Typographic Gift Wrap by ManMade
Your word-loving recipients will appreciate this custom gift wrap idea. All you need is craft paper and newspaper. See full instructions here.
2. Festive Foliage by These Four Walls
Go all-natural with simple paper, twine, and greenery you can find in your own backyard. See full instructions here.
3. Brown Paper Packages with Painted On String by Cakies
No fussy knots and bows with this cute wrapping idea! See full instructions here.
4. Winter Scene Gift Toppers by Design Sponge
You gift wrap itself is a work of art with the use of beautiful winter paintings you can print right at home. See full instructions here.
5. Washi Tape Wrapping Paper by Brit + Co
Your tape can double as artful designs when you use Washi Tape! See full instructions here.